Business Administration – Civil Engineering – Project Management
– Learning & Development – Quantity Surveying – Track Engineering
(Maintenance and Signalling) – Rolling Stock – Customer Service.
4 week programme is open to enthusiastic, motivated, and reliable women educated to level 1 or higher who are keen to learn. The employers will support all
candidates who complete the programme and assist their application for
vacancies and apprenticeships coming up from January 2022. These roles can lead
to highly rewarding careers.
What can be expected from
· Facilitation of the programme by Women into Construction and Transport for London’s Supplier Skills Team
· Training delivered by College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London (CONEL) part of the Capital City College Group
· 1 Virtual Day of information and advice from the supporting suppliers
• Smart Works styling and coaching session for interview\work clothes
· 10 Days of work focused training with approx. 17 candidates – Including work skills, Health and Safety (CSCS/PTS - if the work placement requires)
· 10 Days work experience with one of the suppliers.
· Next steps event upon completion and follow-up support to apply for roles with the suppliers
When will the programme
· Information and enrolment session for candidates – 18th October 2021.
· Candidate Enrolment – Week Commencing Monday 18th October 2021
· Training - Week Commencing - Monday 1st November 2021.
· Work Experience - Week Commencing – Monday 15th November 2021.
· Next steps event - Monday 1st December 2021.
What are the expectations
from you, our partners?
· Refer suitable interested candidates – Level 1 and above or equivalent. (Motivated, and focused candidates only please).
· Support the referred candidates with travel and lunch expenses
· Ensure candidates understand that drugs and alcohol testing may be carried out if they successfully attain a work placement
How can candidates be
· Candidates should
submit their registration via this link:
3 - Women Registration
· Selected candidates will be expected to attend all 4 weeks of the programme.
· There are limited places. Please submit your candidates as soon as possible. Deadline
for submission of candidates – 15th October 2021.
· If your customers have any queries please ask them to contact Aretha Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org at Women into Construction