Digital Comms & Admin Assistant - Kickstart Scheme
Temporary full time
|Form of employment
|Salary / Rate
Kickstart Employer: Young Brent Foundation
Location of Work: Wembley
Job Ref: KS-YBF514
Contract Hours: 25 Hours a week
Contract Type: 6 Month Fixed-Term Kickstart Placement
Salary: £11.25 per hour
The Kickstart Scheme is a £2 billion fund to create high quality 6 month work placements for young people aged 16-24, who are currently unemployed and claiming Universal Credit. The Government will fully fund each ‘Kickstart’ job – paying 100% of the relevant National Minimum Wage for 25 hours a week. Please do not apply for these roles if you do not meet the above criteria. For information on how this will affect your Universal Credit, or if you are not sure about your eligibility please discuss with your JCP Work Coach.
Young Brent Foundation have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Comms & Admin Assistant at their office in Wembley.
The Digital Comms and Admin Assistant will support and promote the work being done by YBF towards the achievement of better outcomes for children, young people, and families in Brent by:• Keeping accurate and up to date records of attendance data and other management information as required.
• Maintaining project management plans and records of service delivery; keeping files current, well organised, and able to provide concise and accurate information about the outcomes and impact achieved.
• Preparing and presenting concise, accurate and informative reports as and when required.
GENERAL:• To undertake training necessary for the efficient conduct of duties and adherence to Young Brent Foundation policies and procedures
• To work flexibly as part of a team
• To work to Young Brent Foundation’s practice standards expectations and timescales
• To show commitment to equality of opportunity for all groups of staff and service users
• To adhere to Council policy and procedures for safeguarding and health and safety
• To communicate in a way that meets the needs of a diverse audience
• To do any other reasonable duties when required, and help other teams when necessary
• Age: 16 24, and in receipt of universal credit
• Qualifications: 4 GCSE A C including Maths English.
• Personal and professional demeanour which generates credibility and confidence amongst young people and families, elected members, chief officers, managers, staff, external partners, and all other stakeholders.
• Communicate in a way which meets the needs of a diverse audience and in a way that influences recipients effectively.
• Residency: Ideally should reside in the London Borough of Brent.
• Previous Admin, Digital Comms and social media experience would be advantageous
• An interest in young people's personal development and participation
• Resourceful, creative, and adaptable.
• Ability to demonstrate highly developed oral, written, and presentational skills with the computer literacy and skills necessary to work with information management systems.
• Able to set personal priorities, objectives and deadlines while maintaining a focus on the key service priorities/accountabilities.
• Ability to acquire new skills and demonstrate a desire to contribute to the development of best practice with children, young people, and families
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 16-24 YEARS OLD AND IN RECEIPT OF UNIVERSAL CREDIT
Closing date: Ongoing
Potential interview date: As soon as possible
Start date: TBC
How to apply
No documents available